Here candidates will get to know the UP NHM CHO Expected Cut Off 2022. UP National Health Mission (NHM) Community Health Officer (CHO) Candidates have already given their exam and are waiting for UP NHM CHO Exam Analysis 2022 , Result & Cut Off to know the number of questions they attempted wrong or right. If you are looking for a piece of information regarding results & expected Cut off of UP National Health Mission Community Health Officer then You are at the right place where you can easily access the UP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022, Result, Exam Analysis, Cut off and Good Attempts. This will help the candidates to check their scores quickly before the result.
The UP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022 will be officially released by Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (UP NHM). The category-wise UP NHM CHO official Cut Off 2022 will be published by UP NHM once the result is out. The candidates should know how to check UP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022.
UP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UP NHM)|
|Name of the Examination||UP NHM CHO Examination 2022|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Notification Date||20th February, 2022|
|State||Uttar Pradesh 🇮🇳|
|Eligibility||Graduate with 35 wpm Typing Speed|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Designation||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
|Language||Hindi & English|
The Cut Off UP NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) Computer Based Test is the mandatory thing to know by the candidates as it is the minimum qualification mark to go ahead in the further procedure. UP NHM CHO Exam Analysis 2022 allowing them to move forward to the next stage of Mains UP NHM Recruitment 2022 in the selection process.
|Pay Scale||INR. 5200-20200|
|Allowances||Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria AllowancePerformance Related Pay (PRP), Medical FacilitySocial Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity, etc.|
UP NHM CHO Selection Process 2022
UP NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) Examination 2022 is organized in Phase 3 (CBT). The Computer Based Test has 4 subjects to prepare for: General Awareness, Reasoning & General Intelligence, English Language & Comprehension and Quantative Aptitude.
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||25||25|
- Computer Based Test (CBT) paper has 100 questions each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be 1.5 hours/ 90 Minutes for the entire paper.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted if you skip the question in the CBT Examination.
- 1/4th (0.5) Negative Marking for each wrong question.
|Application Begin||31st January 2022|
|Exam Date||5th July -22nd July 2022|
|Answer Key||June 2022|
|Result Date||July 2022|
|Cut Off Date||July 2022|
The candidates who are qualified in the UP NHM CHO Computer Based Teat Examination will be qualified for the further rounds. The candidates who are qualified in the UP NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) CBT Cut Off are eligible for, Mains & Descriptive, Documents Verification & Medical Test.
UP NHM CHO Exam Analysis 2022
UP NHM CHO Analysis 2022 will be provided here all shift-wise once the exams will be conducted. The UP NHM CHO is going to be held from 5th july to 22nd July 2022. The complete analysis of each & every paper done by experts will be shown here. The UP NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam Analysis 2022 review will give an insight into the difficulty level of the real examination paper, types of questions comes in examination and the total number of good attempts.
UP National Health Mission CHO Examination from 5th July – 22nd July 2022 all shifts will be over soon, the today UP NHM CHO exam overall difficulty level of the UP NHM CHO – 1 2022 Exam was Easy-Moderate. Candidates who attempted 76-90 correct questions in Computer Based Test (CBT) 1 will come in good attempts.
UP NHM CHO Exam Analysis 2022 (6th July) Difficulty Level & Good Attempts
|Subject (Shift 1)||Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
|Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
|Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
Toipcs asked in UP NHM CHO 26th July 2022 Examination
1. Quantative Aptitude
|Ration & Proportion||02|
|Time & Work||01|
|Speed & Distance [Train]||01|
|S.I. & C.I.||02|
|Profit & Loss||02|
|DI [Pie Chart]||01|
|DI [Bar Graph]||02|
2. English Language & Comprehension
|Fill in the Blanks||3-4|
|Idioms and Phrases||2-3|
|Cloze Test Passage||02|
3. General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Odd One Out||02|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2|
|Venn Diagram & Syllogism||01|
|Paper Folding Image||01|
How to Check UP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022?
There will be different cut-offs for all the stages of the UP National Health Mission CHO Exam Analysis 2022. However, the process is almost the same for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022. Make sure you are checking the cut-off for your post only Community Health Officer (CHO) and you are scoring above the minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the next stage of the UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022.
Here is the step-by-step process to check the UP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of UP NHM CHO (UP NHM.nic.in)
- Step 2: Check the advertisement in the “Recruitment Section”.
- Step 3: Find the notification “ UP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022”
- Step 4: The Category-Wise cut-off will be on your screen.
- Step 5: Download the UP NHM CHO Cut-Off Marks PDF for future reference and check the marks of your category.
Factors Affecting UP NHM CHO Examination Marks 2022
The UP NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) Cut-Off marks will never be consistent every year, it changes year to year by various factors. The UP NHM CHO cut-off marks vary for different categories such as UR, EWS, OBC, SC & ST, here are the factors that are affecting the UP NHM CHO Examination Cut Off 2022.
- Number of vacancies released by UP NHM for CHO
- Candidates appearing in the CHO Exam
- The difficulty level of the CBT Paper
- Category of the candidates
- Category wise ratio per seat released by UP NHM
- SSC CHO previous year cut off trends
UP NHM CHO Previous Year Cut Off 2021
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||77.96||76.89||73.97||75.84||59.77||52.87||—||—||—|
UP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022
|Category||Cut Off 2022 (Expected)|
How to Calculate UP NHM CHO Exam Marks?
You can download the UP NHM CHO Answer key to calculate the marks. Here is how you can calculate the marks after the examination.
- The Total Number of questions asked in the Computer Based Test (CBT) is 100 & conducted for 100 marks.
- Each question carries 1 marks in Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 1/4th (0.5) marks deducted for every wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Total Number of Marks = 1 the total number of correct answers – Total number of the wrong answers 1/4th (0.5) Marks
UP NHM CHO Normalisation of marks 2022
To declare the UP NHM CHO 2022 result once, the applicant’s marks will be normalized. Because the UP NHM CHO Examination 2022 will be taken in various shifts from 5th July – 22nd July 2022, the final marks will be normalized. As a result, there is a variance in the level of difficulty in the question papers. Normalization is used to adjust the level of difficulty of CHO question papers across different sessions of UP NHM CHO Examination 2022.
What is the Tiebreaker Criteria in UP NHM CHO 2022?
In the case of a Tie Breaker between multiple candidates for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO), these are the key points that should be considered in solving:
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in UP NHM CHO (CBT) Written Examination.
- (DOB) date of birth of the candidates.
- The older candidates will be given preference for higher posts.
- Alphabetical order Names of the candidates CHO.
UP NHM CHO Exam Answer Key 2022
The UP National Health Mission will be released the CHO Exam Analysis 2022 Official answer key for Computer Based Test 2022 after the submission of the examination. The UP NHM CHO answer key is of utmost importance since the answer key 2022 is basically the response sheet of the UP NHM CHO candidates.
- The UP NHM CHO Exam was held from 24th May to 10th June 2022 in several shifts at different centers in India.
- The CHO candidates can match their answers with the tentative answer sheet that will be released by the UP NHM.
- The advantage of cross verifying is that if the UP NHM Candidate finds any of the answers marked in the tentative sheet are inappropriate then the candidate can challenge the respective question to the UP NHM Recruitment Cell.
- The UP NHM CHO candidates can submit their objection on a specific date and pay a specific amount for each question/answer to be challenged
How to Download UP NHM CHO Exam Answer Key 2022?
UP NHM CHO can go through the following steps to download the CHO answer key for Computer Based Test (CBT) 1 2022 and calculate their score by adding correct answers.
- Step 1: Go to the Official website of UP NHM CHO Recruitment Cell
- Step 2: Enter your User ID & Password provided by UP NHM
- Step 3: Click on the Login button. The Answer Key will now be available to the UP NHM CHO candidates.
- Step 4: Download the UP NHM CHO answer key for future reference and cross-verify the answers with the answer key.
How to Check UP NHM CHO Result 2022?
In order to check and download the UP NHM CHO Result 2022 from the official website (UP NHM.nic.in), candidates need to follow certain steps.
- Go to the official website. (UP NHM.nic.in)
- Go to Recruitment Result Section.
- Click on the tab UP NHM CHO Result 2022.
- Click on the link to download PDF UP NHM CHO 2022.
- The PDF contains all the Names and Roll Numbers of the candidates who have qualified for UP NHM CHO “Offer of Appointment”.
- If your details are in the UP NHM CHO Result PDF list then you are eligible for the next round.
UP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022 FAQs
UP NHM will take Computer Based Test (CBT) , Physical & Medical Test for the CHO Havaldar Recruitment 2022
UP NHM will release the CHO Result 2022 in month of August
UP NHM CHO will be released by the end of July 2022
Yes, because UP NHM CHO CBT Paper was conducted in several shifts. The difficulty levels were different in each shift.
It depends on the difficulty level of the CBT Examination