SSC Havaldar (MTS) Cut Off 2022 : Here candidates will get to know the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Expected Cut Off 2022. SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Havaldar (MTS)) Candidates have already given their exam and are waiting for SSC Havaldar (MTS) Exam Analysis 2022 , Result & Cut Off to know the number of questions they attempted wrong or right. If you are looking for a piece of information regarding results & expected Cut off of SSC Multi Tasking Staff then You are at the right place where you can easily access the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Cut Off 2022, Result, Exam Analysis, Cut off and Good Attempts. This will help the candidates to check their scores quickly before the result.
The SSC Havaldar (MTS) Cut Off 2022 will be officially released by SSC of India (SCI). The category-wise SSC Havaldar (MTS) official Cut Off 2022 will be published by SSC Multi Tasking Staff once the result is out. The candidates should know how to check SSC Havaldar (MTS) Cut Off 2022.
SSC Havaldar (MTS) Cut Off 2022 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Examination||SSC MTS Havaldar Examination 2022|
|Exam Level||Central Level|
|Notification Date||20th February, 2022|
|State||All Over India 🇮🇳|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
The Cut Off SSC Havaldar (MTS) Computer Based Test is the mandatory thing to know by the candidates as it is the minimum qualification mark to go ahead in the further procedure. SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Analysis 2022 allowing them to move forward to the next stage of Mains SSC Havaldar (MTS) Recruitment 2022 in the selection process.
|Pay Scale||INR. 5200-20200|
|Allowances||Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria AllowancePerformance Related Pay (PRP), Medical FacilitySocial Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity, etc.|
SSC Havaldar (MTS) Selection Process 2022
SSC Havaldar (MTS) Examination 2022 is organized in Phase 3 (CBT). The Computer Based Test has 4 subjects to prepare for: General Awareness, Reasoning & General Intelligence, English Language & Comprehension and Quantative Aptitude.
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||25||25|
- Computer Based Test (CBT) paper has 100 questions each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be 1.5 hours/ 90 Minutes for the entire paper.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted if you skip the question in the CBT Examination.
- 1/4th (0.5) Negative Marking for each wrong question.
|Application Begin||31st January 2022|
|Exam Date||5th July -22nd July 2022|
|Answer Key||June 2022|
|Result Date||July 2022|
|Cut Off Date||July 2022|
The candidates who are qualified in the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Computer Based Test Examination will be qualified for the further rounds. The candidates who are qualified in the SSC Havaldar (MTS) (Multi Tasking Staff) CBT Cut Off are eligible for, Mains & Descriptive, Documents Verification & Medical Test.
SSC Havaldar (MTS) Exam Analysis 2022
SSC Havaldar (MTS) Analysis 2022 will be provided here all shift-wise once the exams will be conducted. The SSC Havaldar (MTS) is going to be held from 5th july to 22nd July 2022. The complete analysis of each & every paper done by experts will be shown here. The SSC Havaldar (MTS) Exam Analysis 2022 review will give an insight into the difficulty level of the real examination paper, types of questions comes in examination and the total number of good attempts.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Havaldar (MTS)) Examination from 5th July – 22nd July 2022 all shifts will be over soon, the today SSC Havaldar (MTS) exam overall difficulty level of the SSC Havaldar (MTS) – 1 2022 Exam was Easy-Moderate. Candidates who attempted 76-90 correct questions in Computer Based Test (CBT) 1 will come in good attempts.
SSC Havaldar (MTS) Exam Analysis 2022 (6th July) Difficulty Level & Good Attempts
|Subject (Shift 1)||Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
|Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
|Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
Toipcs asked in SSC Havaldar (MTS) 26th July 2022 Examination
1. Quantative Aptitude
|Ration & Proportion||02|
|Time & Work||01|
|Speed & Distance [Train]||01|
|S.I. & C.I.||02|
|Profit & Loss||02|
|DI [Pie Chart]||01|
|DI [Bar Graph]||02|
2. English Language & Comprehension
|Fill in the Blanks||3-4|
|Idioms and Phrases||2-3|
|Cloze Test Passage||02|
3. General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Odd One Out||02|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2|
|Venn Diagram & Syllogism||01|
|Paper Folding Image||01|
How to Check SSC Havaldar (MTS) Cut Off 2022?
There will be different cut-offs for all the stages of the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Exam Analysis 2022. However, the process is almost the same for SSC Havaldar (MTS) Recruitment 2022. Make sure you are checking the cut-off for your Havaldar (MTS)st only Multi Tasking Staff and you are scoring above the minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the next stage of the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Recruitment 2022.
Here is the step-by-step process to check the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Cut Off 2022.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of SSC Havaldar (MTS) (SSC.in)
- Step 2: Check the advertisement in the “Recruitment Section”.
- Step 3: Find the notification “ SSC Havaldar (MTS) Cut Off 2022”
- Step 4: The Category-Wise cut-off will be on your screen.
- Step 5: Download the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Cut-Off Marks PDF for future reference and check the marks of your category.
Factors Affecting SSC Havaldar (MTS) Examination Marks 2022
The SSC Havaldar (MTS) (Multi Tasking Staff) Cut-Off marks will never be consistent every year, it changes year to year by various factors. The SSC Havaldar (MTS) cut-off marks vary for different categories such as UR, EWS, OBC, SC & ST, here are the factors that are affecting the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Examination Cut Off 2022.
- Number of vacancies released by SSC for Havaldar (MTS)
- Candidates appearing in the Havaldar (MTS) Exam
- The difficulty level of the CBT Paper
- Category of the candidates
- Category wise ratio per seat released by SSC Havaldar (MTS)
- IBPS previous year cut off trends
SSC Havaldar (MTS) Previous Year Cut Off 2021
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||77.96||76.89||73.97||75.84||59.77||52.87||—||—||—|
SSC Havaldar (MTS) Cut Off 2022
|Category||Cut Off 2022 (Expected)|
How to Calculate SSC Havaldar (MTS) Exam Marks?
You can download the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Answer key to calculate the marks. Here is how you can calculate the marks after the examination.
- The Total Number of questions asked in the Computer Based Test (CBT) is 100 & conducted for 100 marks.
- Each question carries 1 marks in Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 1/4th (0.5) marks deducted for every wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Total Number of Marks = 1 the total number of correct answers – Total number of the wrong answers 1/4th (0.5) Marks
SSC Havaldar (MTS) Normalisation of marks 2022
To declare the SSC Havaldar (MTS) 2022 result once, the applicant’s marks will be normalized. Because the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Examination 2022 will be taken in various shifts from 5th July – 22nd July 2022, the final marks will be normalized. As a result, there is a variance in the level of difficulty in the question papers. Normalization is used to adjust the level of difficulty of Multi Tasking Staff question papers across different sessions of SSC Havaldar (MTS) Examination 2022.
What is the Tiebreaker Criteria in SSC Havaldar (MTS) 2022?
In the case of a Tie Breaker between multiple candidates for the Havaldar (MTS)st of Multi Tasking Staff (Havaldar (MTS)), these are the key Havaldar (MTS)ints that should be considered in solving:
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in SSC Havaldar (MTS) (CBT) Written Examination.
- (DOB) date of birth of the candidates.
- The older candidates will be given preference for higher Havaldar (MTS)sts.
- Alphabetical order Names of the candidates CHO.
SSC Havaldar (MTS) Exam Answer Key 2022
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (SSC) will be released the Havaldar (MTS) Exam Analysis 2022 Official answer key for Computer Based Test 2022 after the submission of the examination. The SSC Havaldar (MTS) answer key is of utmost imHavaldar (MTS)rtance since the answer key 2022 is basically the resHavaldar (MTS)nse sheet of the SSC Havaldar (MTS) candidates.
- The SSC Havaldar (MTS) Exam was held from 24th May to 10th June 2022 in several shifts at different centers in India.
- The CHO candidates can match their answers with the tentative answer sheet that will be released by the SSC Havaldar (MTS).
- The advantage of cross verifying is that if the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Candidate finds any of the answers marked in the tentative sheet are inappropriate then the candidate can challenge the respective question to the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Recruitment Cell.
- The SSC Havaldar (MTS) candidates can submit their objection on a specific date and pay a specific amount for each question/answer to be challenged
How to Download SSC Havaldar (MTS) Exam Answer Key 2022?
SSC Havaldar (MTS) can go through the following steps to download the CHO answer key for Computer Based Test (CBT) 1 2022 and calculate their score by adding correct answers.
- Step 1: Go to the Official website of SSC Havaldar (MTS) Recruitment Cell
- Step 2: Enter your User ID & Password provided by SSC Havaldar (MTS)
- Step 3: Click on the Login button. The Answer Key will now be available to the SSC Havaldar (MTS) candidates.
- Step 4: Download the SSC Havaldar (MTS) answer key for future reference and cross-verify the answers with the answer key.
How to Check SSC Havaldar (MTS) Result 2022?
In order to check and download the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Result 2022 from the official website (SSC Havaldar (MTS).nic.in), candidates need to follow certain steps.
- Go to the official website. (SSC Havaldar (MTS).nic.in)
- Go to Recruitment Result Section.
- Click on the tab SSC Havaldar (MTS) Result 2022.
- Click on the link to download PDF SSC Havaldar (MTS) 2022.
- The PDF contains all the Names and Roll Numbers of the candidates who have qualified for SSC Havaldar (MTS) “Offer of ApHavaldar (MTS)intment”.
- If your details are in the SSC Havaldar (MTS) Result PDF list then you are eligible for the next round.
SSC Havaldar (MTS) Cut Off 2022 FAQs
SSC Havaldar (MTS) will take Computer Based Test (CBT) , Physical & Medical Test for the Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
SSC Havaldar (MTS) will release the CHO Result 2022 in month of August
SSC Havaldar (MTS) will be released by the end of July 2022
Yes, because SSC Havaldar (MTS) CBT Paper was conducted in several shifts. The difficulty levels were different in each shift.
It depends on the difficulty level of the CBT Examination