SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2022 Today 20th November 2022 (Shift 1/2/3) : Here candidates will get to know the SBI Clerk Expected Cut Off & Exam Analysis 2022. SBI Central Police Organization (Clerk) candidates have already given their exam and are waiting for SBI Clerk 20th November Exam Analysis, Answer Key, Result & Cut Off to know the number of questions they attempted wrong or right. If you are looking for a piece of information regarding Today Exam Analysis of SBI Clerk 2022 then you are at the right place where you can easily access the SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2022 Difficulty Level and Good Attempts. This will help the candidates to check their scores quickly before the result.
The SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2022 will be officially released by the Staff Selection Commission till then you can see the estimation of Good Attempts of SBI Clerk Exam 2022. The category-wise SBI Clerk official Answer Key 2022 will be published by SBI once the Clerk result is out. The candidates should know how to check SBI Clerk Cut Off 2022.
SBI Clerk Cut-Off 2022 Highlights
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Examination||SBI Clerk Examination 2022|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Notification Date||12th January 2021|
|State||All Over India 🇮🇳|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes/ 2 Hours|
|Designation||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Physical Test & Medical Test|
|Language||Hindi & English|
The SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2022 20th November Shift 1/2/3 or All Shifts is the mandatory thing to know by the candidates as it is the minimum qualification mark to go ahead in the further procedure. SBI Clerk 2022 Minimum Qualifying Marks allows them to move forward to the next stage which is Physical Test of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 in the selection process.
|Pay Scale||INR 25400 /-|
|Allowances||Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria AllowancePerformance Related Pay (PRP), Medical FacilitySocial Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity, etc.|
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2022
SBI Clerk Examination 2022 is organized in 3 Phases. The Computer Based Test (CBT) has several subjects to prepare such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
- Computer Based Test (CBT) paper has 200 questions each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be 2 hours/ 120 Minutes for the entire paper.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted if you skip the question in the CBT Examination.
- 1/4th (0.25) Negative Marking for each wrong question.
|Application Begin||12th January 2021|
|Exam Date||9th to 11th November 2022|
|Answer Key||20th to 25th November 2022|
|Result Date||December 2022|
|Cut Off Date||December 2022|
The candidates who are qualified in the SBI Clerk Computer-Based Test Examination will be qualified for Physical Test rounds. The candidates who are qualified in the SBI Central Police Organization Cut Off are eligible for, Screening Test of Physical Test, Documents Verification & Medical Test.
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2022 Today All Shifts (20th November)
SBI Clerk Analysis 2022 Today (20th November) will be provided here all shift-wise once the exams will be conducted. The SBI Clerk is going to be held from 20th to 11th November 2022. The complete SBI Clerk Analysis 2022, Answer Key of each and every paper done by experts will be shown here. The SBI Clerk Answer Key & Exam Analysis 2022 review will give an insight into the difficulty level of the real examination paper, the types of questions that come in the examination, and the total number of good attempts.
SBI Central Police Organization SI Examination has held from 20th November 2022 all shifts have not been over yet, and today SBI Clerk exam overall difficulty level of the SBI Clerk Exam 2022 was Easy-Moderate. Candidates who attempted 150-160 correct questions in Computer Based Test (CBT) will come in good attempts.
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2022 (20th November) Difficulty Level & Good Attempts (shift 1/2/3)
|Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
|English Language & Comprehension||50||Easy||40-45|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||Easy-Moderate||42-46|
Topics asked in SBI Clerk 20th November 2022 Shift 1/2/3 Examination
1. Quantative Aptitude
|Ration & Proportion|
|Time & Work|
|Speed & Distance [Train]|
|S.I. & C.I.|
|Profit & Loss|
|DI [Pie Chart]|
|DI [Bar Graph]|
2. English Language & Comprehension
|Fill in the Blanks|
|Idioms and Phrases|
|Cloze Test Passage|
3. General Intelligence & ReClerkning
|Odd One Out|
|Statement & Conclusions|
|Venn Diagram & Syllogism|
|Paper Folding Image|
How to Check SBI Clerk Cut-Off 2022?
There will be different cut-offs for all the stages of the SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2022. However, the process is almost the same for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022. Make sure you are checking the cut-off for your Clerk only and that you are scoring above the minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the next stage of the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022.
Here is the step-by-step process to check the SBI Clerk Cut-Off 2022.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of SBI (SBI.nic.in)
- Step 2: Check the advertisement in the “Recruitment Section”.
- Step 3: Find the notification “ SBI Clerk Cut Off 2022”
- Step 4: The Category-Wise cut-off will be on your screen.
- Step 5: Download the SBI Clerk Cut-Off Marks PDF for future reference and check the marks of your category.
Factors Affecting SBI Clerk Examination Marks 2022
The SBI Central Police Organization SI Cut-Off marks will never be consistent every year, it changes from year to year by various factors. The SBI Clerk cut-off marks vary for different categories such as UR, EWS, OBC, SC & ST, here are the factors that are affecting the SBI Clerk Examination Cut Off 2022.
- Number of vacancies released by SBI for Clerk
- Candidates appearing in the Clerk Examination 2022
- The difficulty level of the CBT Paper
- Category of the candidates
- Category-Wise ratio per seat released by SBI Clerk
- SBI previous year cut off trends
SBI Clerk Cut-Off 2022
|Category||SSC CPO SI Expected Cut Off 2022|
How to Calculate SBI Clerk Exam Marks?
You can download the SBI Clerk Answer key to calculate the marks. Here is how you can calculate the marks after the examination.
- The Total Number of questions asked in the Computer Based Test (CBT) is 200 & conducted for 200 marks.
- Each question carries 1 mark on Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 1/4th (0.25) marks deducted for every wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Total Number of Marks = 1 the total number of correct answers – Total number of the wrong answers 1/4th (0.25) Marks
|Category||SSC CPO Minimum Qualifying marks|
|All other categories||20%|
SBI Clerk Normalisation of marks 2022
To declare the SBI Clerk 2022 result once, the applicant’s marks will be normalized. Because the SBI Clerk Examination 2022 will be taken in various shifts held from 20th November 2022, the final marks will be normalised. As a result, there is a variance in the level of difficulty in the question papers. Normalisations is used to adjust the level of difficulty of Clerk question papers across different sessions of the SBI Clerk Examination 2022.
What is the Tiebreaker Criteria in SBI Clerk 2022?
In the case of a Tie Breaker between multiple candidates for the Clerk, these are the key points that should be considered in solving:
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in SBI Clerk (CBT) Written Examination.
- (DOB) date of birth of the candidates.
- The older candidates will be given preference for higher posts.
- Alphabetical order Names of the candidates Clerk.
SBI Clerk Exam Answer Key 2022 (20th November)
The SBI Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be released the SBI Clerk 2022 Official answer key for Computer Based Test 2022 after the submission of the examination. The SBI Clerk answer key is of utmost importance since the SBI Clerk Answer Key 2022 is basically the response sheet of the SBI Clerk candidates.
- The SBI Clerk Exam has been held from 20th November 2022 in several shifts at different centers in SBI.
- The Clerk candidates can match their answers with the tentative answer sheet that will be released by the SBI Clerk.
- The advantage of cross-verifying is that if the SBI Clerk Candidate finds any of the answers marked in the tentative sheet are inappropriate then the candidate can challenge the respective question to the SBI Clerk Recruitment Cell.
- The SBI Clerk candidates can submit their objection on a specific date and pay a specific amount for each question/answer to be challenged
How to Download SBI Clerk Exam Answer Key 2022?
SBI Clerk can go through the following steps to download the SBI Clerk answer key for Computer Based Test (CBT) 2022 and calculate their score by adding correct answers.
- Step 1: Go to the Official website of SBI Clerk Recruitment Cell
- Step 2: Enter your User ID & Password provided by SBI Clerk
- Step 3: Click on the Login button. The Answer Key will now be available to the SBI Clerk candidates.
- Step 4: Download the SBI Clerk answer key for future reference and cross-verify the answers with the answer key.
How to Check SBI Clerk Result 2022?
In order to check and download the SBI Clerk Result 2022 from the official website (SBI.gov.in), candidates need to follow certain steps.
- Go to the official website (SBI.gov.in)
- Go to Recruitment Result Section.
- Click on the tab SBI Clerk Result 2022.
- Click on the link to download PDF SBI Clerk 2022.
- The PDF contains all the Names and Roll Numbers of the candidates who have qualified for SBI Clerk “Offer of Appointment”.
- If your details are in the SBI Clerk Result PDF list then you are eligible for the next round.
SBI Clerk Cut Off 2022 FAQs
SBI Clerk will take Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Test, Medical Tests for the Clerk Recruitment 2022
SBI will release the Central Police Organization Result 2022 in the month of November 2022.
SBI Clerk answer key 2022 will be released between the 20th to 10th of October 2022
Yes, because SBI Clerk CBT Paper was conducted in several shifts. The difficulty levels were different in each shift.
It depends on the difficulty level of the CBT Examination & Typing Test.