Rajasthan BSTC Cut Off 2022 : Here candidates will get to know the Rajasthan BSTC Expected Cut Off 2022. BSTC Candidates have already given their exam and are waiting for Rajasthan BSTC Exam Analysis 2022 , Result & Cut Off to know the number of questions they attempted wrong or right. If you are looking for a piece of information regarding results & expected Cut off of Rajasthan BSTC then You are at the right place where you can easily access the Rajasthan BSTC Cut Off 2022, Result, Exam Analysis, Cut off and Good Attempts. This will help the candidates to check their scores quickly before the result.
The Rajasthan BSTC Cut Off 2022 will be officially released by Department of Elementary Education, Government of Rajasthan. The category-wise Rajasthan BSTC official Cut Off 2022 will be published by Rajasthan BSTC once the result is out. The candidates should know how to check Rajasthan BSTC Cut Off 2022.
Rajasthan BSTC Cut Off 2022 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Department of Elementary Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Certificate (BSTC) Examination 2022|
|Exam Level||Central Level|
|Notification Date||20th February, 2022|
|State||All Over India 🇮🇳|
|Eligibility||Graduated with 35 WPM Typing Speed|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
Computer Test & Skill Test
The Cut Off BSTC Computer Based Test is the mandatory thing to know by the candidates as it is the minimum qualification mark to go ahead in the further procedure. Rajasthan BSTC Exam Analysis 2022 allowing them to move forward to the next stage of Mains Descriptive Rajasthan BSTC Recruitment 2022 in the selection process.
|Pay Scale||INR 35400-63068|
|Allowances||Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria AllowancePerformance Related Pay (PRP), Medical FacilitySocial Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity, etc.|
Rajasthan BSTC Selection Process 2022
BSTC Examination 2022 is organized in Phase 4. The Computer Based Test (CBT) has 4 subjects to prepare for: General Awareness, General Aptitude, English Language & Comprehension and Computer Awareness.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) paper has 125 questions each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be 2 hours/ 120 Minutes for the entire paper.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted if you skip the question in the CBT Examination.
- 1/4th (0.25) Negative Marking for each wrong question.
|Application Begin||31st July, 2022|
|Exam Date||26th September -27th September 2022|
|Answer Key||7th October, 2022|
|Result Date||October 2022|
|Cut Off Date||October 2022|
The candidates who are qualified in the Rajasthan BSTC Computer Based Test Examination will be qualified for the further rounds. The candidates who are qualified in the Rajasthan BSTC (DA) CBT Cut Off are eligible for, Mains & Descriptive, Documents Verification & Medical Test.
Rajasthan BSTC Exam Analysis 2022
Rajasthan BSTC Analysis 2022 will be provided here all shift-wise once the exams will be conducted. The Rajasthan BSTC is going to be held from 26th September to 27th September, 2022. The complete analysis of each & every paper done by experts will be shown here. The Rajasthan BSTC Exam Analysis 2022 review will give an insight into the difficulty level of the real examination paper, types of questions comes in examination and the total number of good attempts.
Rajasthan BSTC Examination from 26th September – 27th September, 2022 all shifts has been over, the today Rajasthan BSTC exam overall difficulty level of the Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Exam was Easy-Moderate. Candidates who attempted 80-105 correct questions in Computer Based Test (CBT) 1 will come in good attempts.
Rajasthan BSTC Exam Analysis 2022 (26th & 27th September) Difficulty Level & Good Attempts
|Subject (Shift 1)||Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
|Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
Toipcs asked in Rajasthan BSTC 26th July 2022 Examination
1. Quantative Aptitude
|Ration & Proportion|
|Time & Work|
|Speed & Distance [Train]|
|S.I. & C.I.|
|Profit & Loss|
|DI [Pie Chart]|
|DI [Bar Graph]|
2. English Language & Comprehension
|Fill in the Blanks|
|Idioms and Phrases|
|Cloze Test Passage|
3. General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Odd One Out|
|Statement & Conclusions|
|Venn Diagram & Syllogism|
|Paper Folding Image|
How to Check Rajasthan BSTC Cut Off 2022?
There will be different cut-offs for all the stages of the Rajasthan BSTC Exam Analysis 2022. However, the process is almost the same for Rajasthan BSTC Recruitment 2022. Make sure you are checking the cut-off for your BSTC only BSTC and you are scoring above the minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the next stage of the Rajasthan BSTC Recruitment 2022.
Here is the step-by-step process to check the Rajasthan BSTC Cut Off 2022.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Rajasthan BSTC (Rajasthan.in)
- Step 2: Check the advertisement in the “Recruitment Section”.
- Step 3: Find the notification “ Rajasthan BSTC Cut Off 2022”
- Step 4: The Category-Wise cut-off will be on your screen.
- Step 5: Download the Rajasthan BSTC Cut-Off Marks PDF for future reference and check the marks of your category.
Factors Affecting Rajasthan BSTC Examination Marks 2022
The Rajasthan BSTC (BSTC) Cut-Off marks will never be consistent every year, it changes year to year by various factors. The Rajasthan BSTC cut-off marks vary for different categories such as UR, EWS, OBC, SC & ST, here are the factors that are affecting the Rajasthan BSTC Examination Cut Off 2022.
- Number of vacancies released by Rajasthan for BSTC
- Candidates appearing in the BSTC Exam
- The difficulty level of the CBT Paper
- Category of the candidates
- Category wise ratio per seat released by Rajasthan BSTC
- SCI previous year cut off trends
Rajasthan BSTC Cut Off 2022
|Category||Cut Off 2022 (Expected)|
How to Calculate Rajasthan BSTC Exam Marks?
You can download the Rajasthan BSTC Answer key to calculate the marks. Here is how you can calculate the marks after the examination.
- The Total Number of questions asked in the Computer Based Test (CBT) is 125 & conducted for 125 marks.
- Each question carries 1 marks in Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 1/4th (0.25) marks deducted for every wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Total Number of Marks = 1 the total number of correct answers – Total number of the wrong answers 1/4th (0.25) Marks
Rajasthan BSTC Normalisation of marks 2022
To declare the Rajasthan BSTC 2022 result once, the applicant’s marks will be normalized. Because the Rajasthan BSTC Examination 2022 will be taken in various shifts from 26th-27th September, 2022, the final marks will be normalized. As a result, there is a variance in the level of difficulty in the question papers. Normalization is used to adjust the level of difficulty of BSTC question papers across different sessions of Rajasthan BSTC Examination 2022.
What is the Tiebreaker Criteria in Rajasthan BSTC 2022?
In the case of a Tie Breaker between multiple candidates for the BSTC of BSTC (BSTC), these are the key points that should be considered in solving:
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in Rajasthan BSTC (CBT) Written Examination.
- (DOB) date of birth of the candidates.
- The older candidates will be given preference for higher BSTCsts.
- Alphabetical order Names of the candidates BSTC.
Rajasthan BSTC Exam Answer Key 2022
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (Rajasthan) will be released the BSTC Exam Analysis 2022 Official answer key for Computer Based Test 2022 after the submission of the examination. The Rajasthan BSTC answer key is of utmost imBSTCrtance since the answer key 2022 is basically the resBSTCnse sheet of the Rajasthan BSTC candidates.
- The Rajasthan BSTC Exam was held from 26th September to 27th September, 2022 in several shifts at different centers in India.
- The BSTC candidates can match their answers with the tentative answer sheet that will be released by the Rajasthan BSTC.
- The advantage of cross verifying is that if the Rajasthan BSTC Candidate finds any of the answers marked in the tentative sheet are inappropriate then the candidate can challenge the respective question to the Rajasthan BSTC Recruitment Cell.
- The Rajasthan BSTC candidates can submit their objection on a specific date and pay a specific amount for each question/answer to be challenged
How to Download Rajasthan BSTC Exam Answer Key 2022?
Rajasthan BSTC can go through the following steps to download the BSTC answer key for Computer Based Test (CBT) 2022 and calculate their score by adding correct answers.
- Step 1: Go to the Official website of Rajasthan BSTC Recruitment Cell
- Step 2: Enter your User ID & Password provided by Rajasthan BSTC
- Step 3: Click on the Login button. The Answer Key will now be available to the Rajasthan BSTC candidates.
- Step 4: Download the Rajasthan BSTC answer key for future reference and cross-verify the answers with the answer key.
How to Check Rajasthan BSTC Result 2022?
In order to check and download the Rajasthan BSTC Result 2022 from the official website (Sci.gov.in), candidates need to follow certain steps.
- Go to the official website (sci.gov.in)
- Go to Recruitment Result Section.
- Click on the tab Rajasthan BSTC Result 2022.
- Click on the link to download PDF Rajasthan BSTC 2022.
- The PDF contains all the Names and Roll Numbers of the candidates who have qualified for Rajasthan BSTC “Offer of Apointment”.
- If your details are in the Rajasthan BSTC Result PDF list then you are eligible for the next round.
Rajasthan BSTC Cut Off 2022 FAQs
Rajasthan BSTC will take Computer Based Test (CBT) , Descriptive, Typing Test & Medical Test for the BSTC Recruitment 2022
Rajasthan BSTC will release the BSTC Result 2022 in month of October.
Rajasthan BSTC answer key 2022 has been released on 7th October, 2022
Yes, because Rajasthan BSTC CBT Paper was conducted in several shifts. The difficulty levels were different in each shift.
It depends on the difficulty level of the CBT Examination & Typing Test.