OSSC BSSO Exam Analysis 2022 Today (4th November 2022): Here candidates will get to know the OSSC BSSO Expected Cut Off & Exam Analysis 2022. OSSC Block Social Security Officer Candidates have already given their exam and are waiting for OSSC BSSO 4th November Exam Analysis 2022, Result & Cut Off to know the number of questions they attempted wrong or right. If you are looking for a piece of information regarding Today Exam Analysis of OSSC BSSO then you are at the right place where you can easily access the OSSC BSSO Exam Analysis, Cut Off, Result and Good Attempts. This will help the candidates to check their scores quickly before the result.
The OSSC BSSO Cut-Off 2022 will be officially released by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. The category-wise OSSC BSSO official Cut Off 2022 will be published by OSSC once the result is out. The candidates should know how to check OSSC BSSO Cut Off 2022.
OSSC BSSO Cut-Off 2022 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the Examination||OSSC BSSO Examination 2022|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Notification Date||2nd August 2022|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree holder in any stream along with proficiency in computer.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes/ 1.5 Hours|
|Designation||Block Social Security Officer (BSSO)|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims & Mains Test, Computer Skill Test, Document Verification|
|Language||Hindi & English|
The OSSC BSSO Exam Analysis 2022 (4th November 2022) is the mandatory thing to know by the candidates as it is the minimum qualification mark to go ahead in the further procedure. OSSC BSSO Cut Off 2022 allows them to move forward to the next stage of Mains Descriptive OSSC BSSO Recruitment 2022 in the selection process.
|Pay Scale||INR 25300/-|
|7th Grade Pay||2400|
|Allowances||Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria AllowancePerformance Related Pay (PRP), Medical FacilitySocial Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity, etc.|
OSSC BSSO Selection Process 2022
OSSC BSSO Examination 2022 is organized in 2 Phases. The Computer Based Prelims Test has 1 detailed subject to prepare, General Awareness.
|General Awareness||100||100||1.5 Hours|
- Computer Based Test (CBT) paper has 100 questions each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be 1.5 hours/ 90 Minutes for the entire paper.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted if you skip the question in the CBT Examination.
- 1/4th (0.25) Negative Marking for each wrong question.
|Application Begin||4th August 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd to 8th November 2022|
|Answer Key||15th to 20th November 2022|
|Result Date||November 2022|
|Cut Off Date||November 2022|
The candidates who are qualified in the OSSC BSSO Computer-Based Test Examination will be qualified for further rounds. The candidates who are qualified in the OSSC Block Social Security Officer CBT Cut Off are eligible for, Mains & Computer Skill Test, Documents Verification & Medical Test.
OSSC BSSO Exam Analysis 2022 Today (4th November)
OSSC BSSO Analysis 2022 (4th November) will be provided here all shift-wise once the exams will be conducted. The OSSC BSSO is going to be held from 3rd November to 8th November 2022. The complete OSSC BSSO Analysis 2022 of each & every paper done by experts will be shown here. The OSSC BSSO Exam Analysis 2022 review will give an insight into the difficulty level of the real examination paper, the types of questions that come in the examination, and the total number of good attempts.
OSSC BSSO (Block Social Security Officer) Examination has held from 3rd November 2022, All shifts have not been over yet, and today OSSC BSSO exam overall difficulty level of the OSSC BSSO Exam 2022 was Easy-Moderate. Candidates who attempted 80-85 correct questions in Computer Based Test (CBT) will come in good attempts.
OSSC BSSO Exam Analysis 2022 (4th November) Difficulty Level & Good Attempts (shift 1,2 & 3)
(Shift 1, 2)
|Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
Topics asked in OSSC BSSO 4th November 2022
Political & Economic Scenario of the Country
Special reference to the Odisha art
Literature and Culture of Orissa
Books and Authors
Famous Days & Dates
How to Check OSSC BSSO Cut-Off 2022?
There will be different cut-offs for all the stages of the OSSC BSSO Exam Analysis 2022. However, the process is almost the same for OSSC BSSO Recruitment 2022. Make sure you are checking the cut-off for your BSSO only and that you are scoring above the minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the next stage of the OSSC BSSO Recruitment 2022.
Here is the step-by-step process to check the OSSC BSSO Cut-Off 2022.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of OSSC (ossc.gov.in)
- Step 2: Check the advertisement in the “Recruitment Section”.
- Step 3: Find the notification “ OSSC BSSO Cut Off 2022”
- Step 4: The Category-Wise cut-off will be on your screen.
- Step 5: Download the OSSC BSSO Cut-Off Marks PDF for future reference and check the marks of your category.
Factors Affecting OSSC BSSO Examination Marks 2022
The OSSC BSSO (Block Social Security Officer) Cut-Off marks will never be consistent every year, it changes from year to year by various factors. The OSSC BSSO cut-off marks vary for different categories such as UR, EWS, OBC, SC & ST, here are the factors that are affecting the OSSC BSSO Examination Cut Off 2022.
- Number of vacancies released by OSSC for BSSO
- Candidates appearing in the BSSO Examination 2022
- The difficulty level of the CBT Paper
- Category of the candidates
- Category-Wise ratio per seat released by OSSC BSSO
- OSSC previous year cut off trends
OSSC BSSO Cut-Off 2022
|Category||Cut Off 2022 (Expected)|
How to Calculate OSSC BSSO Exam Marks?
You can download the OSSC BSSO Answer key to calculate the marks. Here is how you can calculate the marks after the examination.
- The Total Number of questions asked in the Computer Based Test (CBT) is 100 & conducted for 100 marks.
- Each question carries 1 mark on Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 1/4th (0.25) marks deducted for every wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Total Number of Marks = 1 the total number of correct answers – Total number of the wrong answers 1/4th (0.25) Marks
OSSC BSSO Normalisation of marks 2022
To declare the OSSC BSSO 2022 result once, the applicant’s marks will be normalized. Because the OSSC BSSO Examination 2022 will be taken in various shifts held from 3rd November 2022, the final marks will be normalised. As a result, there is a variance in the level of difficulty in the question papers. Normalisations is used to adjust the level of difficulty of BSSO question papers across different sessions of the OSSC BSSO Examination 2022.
What is the Tiebreaker Criteria in OSSC BSSO 2022?
In the case of a Tie Breaker between multiple candidates for the BSSO, these are the key points that should be considered in solving:
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in OSSC BSSO (CBT) Prelims Examination.
- (DOB) date of birth of the candidates.
- The older candidates will be given preference for higher posts.
- Alphabetical order Names of the candidates BSSO.
OSSC BSSO Exam Answer Key 2022
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will be released the BSSO Exam Analysis 2022 Official answer key for Computer Based Test 2022 after the submission of the examination. The OSSC BSSO answer key is of utmost importance since the answer key 2022 is basically the response sheet of the OSSC BSSO candidates.
- The OSSC BSSO Exam has been held from 3rd November 2022 in several shifts at different centers in Odisha.
- The BSSO candidates can match their answers with the tentative answer sheet that will be released by the OSSC BSSO.
- The advantage of cross-verifying is that if the OSSC BSSO Candidate finds any of the answers marked in the tentative sheet are inappropriate then the candidate can challenge the respective question to the OSSC BSSO Recruitment Cell.
- The OSSC BSSO candidates can submit their objection on a specific date and pay a specific amount for each question/answer to be challenged
How to Download OSSC BSSO Exam Answer Key 2022?
OSSC BSSO can go through the following steps to download the BSSO answer key for Computer Based Test (CBT) 2022 and calculate their score by adding correct answers.
- Step 1: Go to the Official website of OSSC BSSO Recruitment Cell
- Step 2: Enter your User ID & Password provided by OSSC BSSO
- Step 3: Click on the Login button. The Answer Key will now be available to the OSSC BSSO candidates.
- Step 4: Download the OSSC BSSO answer key for future reference and cross-verify the answers with the answer key.
How to Check OSSC BSSO Result 2022?
In order to check and download the OSSC BSSO Result 2022 from the official website (OSSC.gov.in), candidates need to follow certain steps.
- Go to the official website (OSSC.gov.in)
- Go to Recruitment Result Section.
- Click on the tab OSSC BSSO Result 2022.
- Click on the link to download PDF OSSC BSSO 2022.
- The PDF contains all the Names and Roll Numbers of the candidates who have qualified for OSSC BSSO “Offer of Appointment”.
- If your details are in the OSSC BSSO Result PDF list then you are eligible for the next round.
OSSC BSSO Cut Off 2022 FAQs
OSSC BSSO will take Written Prelims, Computer Skill Test, Document Verification & Medical Tests for the BSSO Recruitment 2022
OSSC will release the Block Social Security Officer Result 2022 in the month of November 2022.
OSSC BSSO answer key 2022 will be released between the 15th to 20th of November 2022
Yes, because OSSC BSSO CBT Paper was conducted in several shifts. The difficulty levels were different in each shift.
It depends on the difficulty level of the CBT Examination & Typing Test.