Haryana CET Exam Analysis 2022 Today (6th November 2022): Here candidates will get to know the HSSC Haryana CET Expected Cut Off Answer Key & Exam Analysis 2022. Haryana Common Eligibility Test Candidates have already given their exam and are waiting for Haryana CET 6th November Answer Key & Exam Analysis 2022, Result & Cut Off to know the number of questions they attempted wrong or right. If you are looking for a piece of information regarding Today Exam Analysis of HSSC CET Answer Key 2022 then you are at the right place where you can easily access the Haryana CET Exam Answer Key, Analysis, Cut Off, Result and Good Attempts. This will help the candidates to check their scores quickly before the result.
The HSSC CET Answer Key 2022 will be officially released by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The category-wise HSSC CET official Answer Key 2022 will be published by Haryana once the result is out. The candidates should know how to check Haryana CET Cut Off 2022.
Haryana CET Cut-Off 2022 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Examination||HSSC CET Examination 2022|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Notification Date||12th January 2021|
|Eligibility||Group (C) – Intermediate (12th) |
Group (D)- Matriculation (10th)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes/ 1.5 Hours|
|Designation||Common Eligibility Test (CET)|
|Vacancy||Grade C & D|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Computer Test & Skill Test|
|Language||Hindi & English|
The Haryana CET Exam Analysis 2022 (6th November 2022) is the mandatory thing to know by the candidates as it is the minimum qualification mark to go ahead in the further procedure. Haryana CET Answer Key 2022 allows them to move forward to the next stage of Mains Descriptive Haryana CET Recruitment 2022 in the selection process.
|Pay Scale||INR 25400 /-|
|Allowances||Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria AllowancePerformance Related Pay (PRP), Medical FacilitySocial Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity, etc.|
Haryana CET Selection Process 2022
HSSC CET Examination 2022 is organized in 1 Phase. The Computer Based Test (CBT) has several subjects to prepare such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Maths, English, Science & Hindi Language & Comprehension, Computer & Haryana GK.
|GK, Reasoning, English, Maths, Hindi, Science, Computer||70||70|
- Computer Based Test (CBT) paper has 100 questions each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be 1.5 hours/ 90 Minutes for the entire paper.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted if you skip the question in the CBT Examination.
- 1/4th (0.25) Negative Marking for each wrong question.
|Application Begin||12th January 2021|
|Exam Date||5th to 6th November 2022|
|Answer Key||6th to 10th November 2022|
|Result Date||November 2022|
|Cut Off Date||November 2022|
The candidates who are qualified in the Haryana CET Computer-Based Test Examination will be qualified for further rounds. The candidates who are qualified in the HSSC Common Eligibility Test Cut Off are eligible for, Screening Test, Documents Verification & Medical Test.
HSSC Haryana CET Exam Analysis & Answer Key 2022 Today (6th November)
Haryana CET Analysis 2022 (6th November) will be provided here all shift-wise once the exams will be conducted. The Haryana CET is going to be held from 5rd November & 6th November 2022. The complete Haryana CET Analysis 2022 & Answer Key of each & every paper done by experts will be shown here. The Haryana CET Answer Key & Exam Analysis 2022 review will give an insight into the difficulty level of the real examination paper, the types of questions that come in the examination, and the total number of good attempts.
Haryana CET (Common Eligibility Test) Examination has held from 6th November 2022 yet all shifts have not been over, and today Haryana CET exam overall difficulty level of the Haryana CET Exam 2022 was Easy-Moderate. Candidates who attempted 80-90 correct questions in Computer Based Test (CBT) will come in good attempts.
Haryana CET Exam Analysis & Answer Key 2022 (6th November) Difficulty Level & Good Attempts (shift 1,2 & 3)
|Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
|English, Hindi, GK, Science, Computer, Maths, Reasoning||70||Easy-Moderate||50-60|
Topics asked in Haryana CET 6th November 2022 Examination
1. Quantative Aptitude
|Ration & Proportion|
|Time & Work|
|Speed & Distance [Train]|
|S.I. & C.I.|
|Profit & Loss|
|DI [Pie Chart]|
|DI [Bar Graph]|
2. English Language & Comprehension
|Fill in the Blanks|
|Idioms and Phrases|
|Cloze Test Passage|
3. General Intelligence & ReCETning
|Odd One Out|
|Statement & Conclusions|
|Venn Diagram & Syllogism|
|Paper Folding Image|
How to Check Haryana CET Cut-Off 2022?
There will be different cut-offs for all the stages of the Haryana CET Exam Analysis 2022. However, the process is almost the same for Haryana CET Recruitment 2022. Make sure you are checking the cut-off for your CET only and that you are scoring above the minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the next stage of the Haryana CET Recruitment 2022.
Here is the step-by-step process to check the Haryana CET Cut-Off 2022.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Haryana (hssc.gov.in)
- Step 2: Check the advertisement in the “Recruitment Section”.
- Step 3: Find the notification “ Haryana CET Cut Off 2022”
- Step 4: The Category-Wise cut-off will be on your screen.
- Step 5: Download the Haryana CET Cut-Off Marks PDF for future reference and check the marks of your category.
Factors Affecting Haryana CET Examination Marks 2022
The Haryana CET (Common Eligibility Test) Cut-Off marks will never be consistent every year, it changes from year to year by various factors. The Haryana CET cut-off marks vary for different categories such as UR, EWS, OBC, SC & ST, here are the factors that are affecting the Haryana CET Examination Cut Off 2022.
- Number of vacancies released by Haryana for CET
- Candidates appearing in the CET Examination 2022
- The difficulty level of the CBT Paper
- Category of the candidates
- Category-Wise ratio per seat released by Haryana CET
- Haryana previous year cut off trends
Haryana CET Cut-Off 2022
|Category||Cut Off 2022 (Expected)|
How to Calculate Haryana CET Exam Marks?
You can download the Haryana CET Answer key to calculate the marks. Here is how you can calculate the marks after the examination.
- The Total Number of questions asked in the Computer Based Test (CBT) is 100 & conducted for 100 marks.
- Each question carries 1 mark on Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 1/4th (0.25) marks deducted for every wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Total Number of Marks = 1 the total number of correct answers – Total number of the wrong answers 1/4th (0.25) Marks
HSSC CET Normalisation of marks 2022
To declare the Haryana CET 2022 result once, the applicant’s marks will be normalized. Because the HSSC CET Examination 2022 will be taken in various shifts held from 3rd November 2022, the final marks will be normalised. As a result, there is a variance in the level of difficulty in the question papers. Normalisations is used to adjust the level of difficulty of CET question papers across different sessions of the HSSC CET Examination 2022.
What is the Tiebreaker Criteria in Haryana CET 2022?
In the case of a Tie Breaker between multiple candidates for the CET, these are the key points that should be considered in solving:
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in Haryana CET (CBT) Written Examination.
- (DOB) date of birth of the candidates.
- The older candidates will be given preference for higher posts.
- Alphabetical order Names of the candidates CET.
Haryana CET Exam Answer Key 2022 (6th November)
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will be released the Haryana CET 2022 Official answer key for Computer Based Test 2022 after the submission of the examination. The Haryana CET answer key is of utmost importance since the HSSC CET Answer Key 2022 is basically the response sheet of the Haryana CET candidates.
- The Haryana CET Exam has been held from 3rd November 2022 in several shifts at different centers in Haryana.
- The CET candidates can match their answers with the tentative answer sheet that will be released by the Haryana CET.
- The advantage of cross-verifying is that if the Haryana CET Candidate finds any of the answers marked in the tentative sheet are inappropriate then the candidate can challenge the respective question to the Haryana CET Recruitment Cell.
- The Haryana CET candidates can submit their objection on a specific date and pay a specific amount for each question/answer to be challenged
How to Download Haryana CET Exam Answer Key 2022?
Haryana CET can go through the following steps to download the Haryana CET answer key for Computer Based Test (CBT) 2022 and calculate their score by adding correct answers.
- Step 1: Go to the Official website of HSSC CET Recruitment Cell
- Step 2: Enter your User ID & Password provided by Haryana CET
- Step 3: Click on the Login button. The Answer Key will now be available to the Haryana CET candidates.
- Step 4: Download the Haryana CET answer key for future reference and cross-verify the answers with the answer key.
How to Check Haryana CET Result 2022?
In order to check and download the Haryana CET Result 2022 from the official website (hssc.gov.in), candidates need to follow certain steps.
- Go to the official website (hssc.gov.in)
- Go to Recruitment Result Section.
- Click on the tab Haryana CET Result 2022.
- Click on the link to download PDF Haryana CET 2022.
- The PDF contains all the Names and Roll Numbers of the candidates who have qualified for Haryana CET “Offer of Appointment”.
- If your details are in the Haryana CET Result PDF list then you are eligible for the next round.
Haryana CET Cut Off 2022 FAQs
HSSC CET will take Computer Based Test (CBT), Screening, Socio & Economic Test, Medical Tests for the CET Recruitment 2022
HSSC will release the Common Eligibility Test Result 2022 in the month of November 2022.
Haryana CET answer key 2022 will be released between the 6th to 10th of October 2022
Yes, because Haryana CET CBT Paper was conducted in several shifts. The difficulty levels were different in each shift.
It depends on the difficulty level of the CBT Examination & Typing Test.