Delhi Police Head Constable Cut Off 2022: Here candidates will get to know the Delhi Police Head Constable Expected Cut Off 2022. Delhi Police Head Constable Candidates have already given their exam and are waiting for Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022, Result & Cut Off to know the number of questions they attempted wrong or right. If you are looking for a piece of information regarding results & Expected Cut off of Delhi Police then You are at the right place where you can easily access the Delhi Police Head Constable Cut Off 2022, Result, Exam Analysis, Cut-off, and Good Attempts. This will help the candidates to check their scores quickly before the result.
The Delhi Police Head Constable Cut-Off 2022 will be officially released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The category-wise Delhi Police Head Constable official Cut Off 2022 will be published by SSC once the result is out. The candidates should know how to check Delhi Police Head Constable Cut-Off 2022.
Delhi Police Head Constable Cut-Off 2022 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Delhi Police Head Constable Examination 2022|
|Exam Level||Central Level|
|Notification Date||20th February 2022|
|State||All Over India 🇮🇳|
|Eligibility||Graduated with 35 WPM Typing Speed|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
Computer Test & Skill Test
|Official Website||ssc. nic.in|
The Cut Off Delhi Police Head Constable Computer Based Test (CBT) is the mandatory thing to know by the candidates as it is the minimum qualification mark to go ahead in the further procedure. Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022 allows them to move forward to the next stage of Mains Descriptive Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 in the selection process.
|Pay Scale||INR 35400-63068|
|Allowances||Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria AllowancePerformance Related Pay (PRP), Medical FacilitySocial Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity, etc.|
Delhi Police Head Constable Selection Process 2022
Delhi Police Head Constable Examination 2022 is organized in Phase 4. The Computer Based Test (CBT) has 4 subjects to prepare for General Awareness, General Aptitude, English Language & Comprehension, and Computer Awareness.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) paper has 125 questions each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be 2 hours/ 120 Minutes for the entire paper.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted if you skip the question in the CBT Examination.
- 1/4th (0.25) Negative Marking for each wrong question.
|Application Begin||31st July 2022|
|Exam Date||26th September -27th September 2022|
|Answer Key||7th October 2022|
|Result Date||October 2022|
|Cut Off Date||October 2022|
The candidates who are qualified in the Delhi Police Head Constable Computer-Based Test Examination will be qualified for the further rounds. The candidates who are qualified in the Delhi Police Head Constable CBT Cut Off are eligible for, Mains & Descriptive, Documents Verification & Medical Test.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022
Delhi Police Head Constable Analysis 2022 will be provided here all shift-wise once the exams will be conducted. The Delhi Police Head Constable is going to be held from 26th September to 27th September 2022. The complete analysis of each & every paper done by experts will be shown here. The Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022 review will give an insight into the difficulty level of the real examination paper, the types of questions comes in the examination and the total number of good attempts.
Delhi Police Head Constable Examination from 26th September – 27th September 2022 all shifts have been over, and today Delhi Police Head Constable exam overall difficulty level of the Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Exam was Easy-Moderate. Candidates who attempted 80-105 correct questions in Computer Based Test (CBT) 1 will come in good attempts.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022 (26th & 27th September) Difficulty Level & Good Attempts
|Subject (Shift 1)||Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
|Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
Topics asked in Delhi Police Head Constable 26th July 2022 Examination
1. Quantative Aptitude
|Ration & Proportion|
|Time & Work|
|Speed & Distance [Train]|
|S.I. & C.I.|
|Profit & Loss|
|DI [Pie Chart]|
|DI [Bar Graph]|
2. English Language & Comprehension
|Fill in the Blanks|
|Idioms and Phrases|
|Cloze Test Passage|
3. General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Odd One Out|
|Statement & Conclusions|
|Venn Diagram & Syllogism|
|Paper Folding Image|
How to Check Delhi Police Head Constable Cut-Off 2022?
There will be different cut-offs for all the stages of the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022. However, the process is almost the same for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022. Make sure you are checking the cut-off for your Head Constable only and that you are scoring above the minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the next stage of the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022.
Here is the step-by-step process to check the Delhi Police Head Constable Cut-Off 2022.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Delhi Police Head Constable (ssc.nic.in)
- Step 2: Check the advertisement in the “Recruitment Section”.
- Step 3: Find the notification “ Delhi Police Head Constable Cut Off 2022”
- Step 4: The Category-Wise cut-off will be on your screen.
- Step 5: Download the Delhi Police Head Constable Cut-Off Marks PDF for future reference and check the marks of your category.
Factors Affecting Delhi Police Head Constable Examination Marks 2022
The Delhi Police Head Constable Cut-Off marks will never be consistent every year, it changes year to year by various factors. The Delhi Police Head Constable cut-off marks vary for different categories such as UR, EWS, OBC, SC & ST, here are the factors that are affecting the Delhi Police Head Constable Examination Cut-Off 2022.
- Number of vacancies released by Delhi Police for Head Constable
- Candidates appearing in the Head Constable Exam
- The difficulty level of the CBT Paper
- Category of the candidates
- Category-wise ratio per seat released by Delhi Police Head Constable
- SCI previous year cut off trends
Delhi Police Head Constable Cut-Off 2022
|Category||Cut Off 2022 (Expected)|
How to Calculate Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Marks?
You can download the Delhi Police Head Constable Answer key to calculate the marks. Here is how you can calculate the marks after the examination.
- The Total Number of questions asked in the Computer Based Test (CBT) is 125 & conducted for 125 marks.
- Each question carries 1 mark in Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 1/4th (0.25) marks deducted for every wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Total Number of Marks = 1 the total number of correct answers – Total number of the wrong answers 1/4th (0.25) Marks
Delhi Police Head Constable Normalisation of marks 2022
To declare the Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 result once, the applicant’s marks will be normalized. Because the Delhi Police Examination 2022 will be taken in various shifts from 26th-27th September 2022, the final marks will be normalized. As a result, there is a variance in the level of difficulty in the question papers. Normalization is used to adjust the level of difficulty of question papers across different sessions of the Delhi Police Head Constable Examination 2022.
What are the Tiebreaker Criteria in Delhi Police Head Constable 2022?
In the case of a Tie Breaker between multiple candidates for the Head Constable of Head Constable, these are the key points that should be considered in solving:
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in Delhi Police Head Constable (CBT) Written Examination.
- (DOB) date of birth of the candidates.
- The older candidates will be given preference for higher Head Constables.
- Alphabetical order Names of the candidates Head Constable.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Answer Key 2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be released the Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022 Official answer key for Computer Based Test 2022 after the submission of the examination. The Delhi Police Head Constable answer key is of utmost Head Constable since the answer key 2022 is basically the response sheet of the Delhi Police Head Constable candidates.
- The Delhi Police Head Constable Exam was held from 26th September to 27th September 2022 in several shifts at different centers in India.
- The Head Constable candidates can match their answers with the tentative answer sheet that will be released by the Delhi Police Head Constable.
- The advantage of cross-verifying is that if the Delhi Police Head Constable Candidate finds any of the answers marked in the tentative sheet are inappropriate then the candidate can challenge the respective question to the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Cell.
- The Delhi Police Head Constable candidates can submit their objection on a specific date and pay a specific amount for each question/answer to be challenged
How to Download Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Answer Key 2022?
Delhi Police Head Constable can go through the following steps to download the answer key for Computer Based Test (CBT) 2022 and calculate their score by adding correct answers.
- Step 1: Go to the Official website of the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Cell
- Step 2: Enter your User ID & Password provided by Delhi Police Head Constable
- Step 3: Click on the Login button. The Answer Key will now be available to the Delhi Police Head Constable candidates.
- Step 4: Download the Delhi Police Head Constable answer key for future reference and cross-verify the answers with the answer key.
How to Check Delhi Police Head Constable Result 2022?
In order to check and download the Delhi Police Head Constable Result 2022 from the official website (Sci.gov.in), candidates need to follow certain steps.
- Go to the official website (sci.gov.in)
- Go to Recruitment Result Section.
- Click on the tab Delhi Police Head Constable Result 2022.
- Click on the link to download PDF Delhi Police Head Constable 2022.
- The PDF contains all the Names and Roll Numbers of the candidates who have qualified for Delhi Police Head Constable “Offer of Appointment”.
- If your details are in the Delhi Police Head Constable Result PDF list then you are eligible for the next round.
Delhi Police Head Constable Cut Off 2022 FAQs
Delhi Police Head Constable will take Computer Based Test (CBT), Descriptive, Typing Test & Medical Test for the Recruitment 2022
Delhi Police Head Constable will release the Result 2022 in the month October.
Delhi Police Head Constable answer key 2022 has been released on 7th October 2022
Yes, because Delhi Police Head Constable CBT Paper was conducted in several shifts. The difficulty levels were different in each shift.
It depends on the difficulty level of the CBT Examination & Typing Test.