BIS ASO Cut Off 2022: Here candidates will get to know the BIS ASO Expected Cut Off 2022. BIS Assistant Section Officer Candidates have already given their exam and are waiting for BIS ASO Exam Analysis, Result & Cut Off to know the number of questions they attempted wrong or right. If you are looking for a piece of information regarding results & Expected Cut off of BIS ASO then You are at the right place where you can easily access the BIS ASO Cut Off 2022, Results, Cut off, and Exam Good Attempts & Difficulty Level. This will help the candidates to check their scores quickly before the result.
The BIS ASO Cut-Off 2022 will be officially released by the Bureau of Indian Standards. The category-wise BIS ASO official Cut Off 2022 will be published by BIS ASO once the result is out. The candidates should know how to check BIS ASO Cut Off 2022.
BIS ASO Cut-Off 2022 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Name of the Examination||BIS ASO Examination 2022|
|Exam Level||Central Level|
|Notification Date||16th April 2022|
|State||All Over India 🇮🇳|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree holder in any stream along with proficiency in computer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes/2 Hours|
|Designation||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Computer Test & Skill Test|
|Language||Hindi & English|
The Cut Off BIS ASO Computer Based Test is the mandatory thing to know by the candidates as it is the minimum qualification mark to go ahead in the further procedure. BIS ASO Exam Analysis 2022 allows them to move forward to the next stage of Mains Descriptive BIS ASO Recruitment 2022 in the selection process.
|Pay Scale||INR 35400-/ – INR 112400-/|
|Allowances||Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria AllowancePerformance Related Pay (PRP), Medical FacilitySocial Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity, etc.|
BIS ASO Selection Process 2022
BIS ASO Examination 2022 is organized in Phase 4. The Computer Based Test (CBT) has 4 subjects to prepare for General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language & Comprehension.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||35 min|
|General Awareness||25||25||20 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||25 min|
|English Language||50||50||40 min|
- Computer Based Test (CBT) paper has 150 questions each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be 2 hours/ 120 Minutes for the entire paper.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted if you skip the question in the CBT Examination.
- 1/4th (0.25) Negative Marking for each wrong question.
|Application Begin||16th April 2022|
|Exam Date||30th October 2022|
|Answer Key||6th to 10th November 2022|
|Result Date||November 2022|
|Cut Off Date||November 2022|
The candidates who are qualified in the BIS ASO Computer-Based Test Examination will be qualified for further rounds. The candidates who are qualified in the BIS ASO (Assistant Section Officer) CBT Cut Off are eligible for, Mains & Descriptive, Documents Verification & Medical Test.
BIS ASO Exam Analysis 2022
BIS ASO Analysis 2022 will be provided here all shift-wise once the exams will be conducted. The BIS ASO is going to be held on 30th October 2022. The complete analysis of each & every paper done by experts will be shown here. The BIS ASO Exam Analysis 2022 review will give an insight into the difficulty level of the real examination paper, the types of questions that come in the examination, and the total number of good attempts.
BIS ASO (Assistant Section Officer) Examination has held on 30th October 2022 all shifts have been over, and today BIS ASO exam overall difficulty level of the BIS ASO 2022 Exam was Easy-Moderate. Candidates who attempted 125-135 correct questions in Computer Based Test (CBT) 1 will come in good attempts.
BIS ASO Exam Analysis 2022 (30th October 2022) Difficulty Level & Good Attempts
|Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempt|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||50||Easy-Moderate||44-46|
Topics asked in BIS ASO 30th October 2022 Examination
1. Quantative Aptitude
|Ration & Proportion|
|Time & Work|
|Speed & Distance [Train]|
|S.I. & C.I.|
|Profit & Loss|
|DI [Pie Chart]|
|DI [Bar Graph]|
2. English Language & Comprehension
|Fill in the Blanks|
|Idioms and Phrases|
|Cloze Test Passage|
3. General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Odd One Out|
|Statement & Conclusions|
|Venn Diagram & Syllogism|
|Paper Folding Image|
How to Check BIS ASO Cut-Off 2022?
There will be different cut-offs for all the stages of the BIS ASO Exam Analysis 2022. However, the process is almost the same for BIS ASO Recruitment 2022. Make sure you are checking the cut-off for your ASO only ASO and that you are scoring above the minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the next stage of the BIS ASO Recruitment 2022.
Here is the step-by-step process to check the BIS ASO Cut-Off 2022.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of BIS ASO (bis.gov.in)
- Step 2: Check the advertisement in the “Recruitment Section”.
- Step 3: Find the notification “ BIS ASO Cut Off 2022”
- Step 4: The Category-Wise cut-off will be on your screen.
- Step 5: Download the BIS ASO Cut-Off Marks PDF for future reference and check the marks of your category.
Factors Affecting BIS ASO Examination Marks 2022
The BIS ASO (Assistant Section Officer) Cut-Off marks will never be consistent every year, it changes from year to year by various factors. The BIS ASO cut-off marks vary for different categories such as UR, EWS, OBC, SC & ST, here are the factors that are affecting the BIS ASO Examination Cut Off 2022.
- Number of vacancies released by BIS for ASO
- Candidates appearing in the ASO Exam
- The difficulty level of the CBT Paper
- Category of the candidates
- Category-Wise ratio per seat released by BIS ASO
- SCI previous year cut off trends
BIS ASO Cut-Off 2022
|Category||BIS ASO Expected Cut Off 2022|
How to Calculate BIS ASO Exam Marks?
You can download the BIS ASO Answer key to calculate the marks. Here is how you can calculate the marks after the examination.
- The Total Number of questions asked in the Computer Based Test (CBT) is 150 & conducted for 150 marks.
- Each question carries 1 mark on Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 1/4th (0.25) marks deducted for every wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Total Number of Marks = 1 the total number of correct answers – Total number of the wrong answers 1/4th (0.25) Marks
BIS ASO Normalisation of marks 2022
To declare the BIS ASO 2022 result once, the applicant’s marks will be normalized. Because the BIS ASO Examination 2022 will be taken in various shifts held on 30th October 2022, the final marks will be normalized. As a result, there is a variance in the level of difficulty in the question papers. Normalization is used to adjust the level of difficulty of ASO question papers across different sessions of the BIS ASO Examination 2022.
What is the Tiebreaker Criteria in BIS ASO 2022?
In the case of a Tie Breaker between multiple candidates for the ASO of ASO (ASO), these are the key points that should be considered in solving:
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in BIS ASO (CBT) Written Examination.
- (DOB) date of birth of the candidates.
- The older candidates will be given preference for higher posts.
- Alphabetical order Names of the candidates ASO.
BIS ASO Exam Answer Key 2022
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (BIS) will be released the ASO Exam Analysis 2022 Official answer key for Computer Based Test 2022 after the submission of the examination. The BIS ASO answer key is of utmost importance since the answer key 2022 is basically the response sheet of the BIS ASO candidates.
- The BIS ASO Exam has been held from 30th October 2022 in several shifts at different centers in India.
- The ASO candidates can match their answers with the tentative answer sheet that will be released by the BIS ASO.
- The advantage of cross-verifying is that if the BIS ASO Candidate finds any of the answers marked in the tentative sheet are inappropriate then the candidate can challenge the respective question to the BIS ASO Recruitment Cell.
- The BIS ASO candidates can submit their objection on a specific date and pay a specific amount for each question/answer to be challenged
How to Download BIS ASO Exam Answer Key 2022?
BIS ASO can go through the following steps to download the ASO answer key for Computer Based Test (CBT) 2022 and calculate their score by adding correct answers.
- Step 1: Go to the Official website of BIS ASO Recruitment Cell
- Step 2: Enter your User ID & Password provided by BIS ASO
- Step 3: Click on the Login button. The Answer Key will now be available to the BIS ASO candidates.
- Step 4: Download the BIS ASO answer key for future reference and cross-verify the answers with the answer key.
How to Check BIS ASO Result 2022?
In order to check and download the BIS ASO Result 2022 from the official website (bis.gov.in), candidates need to follow certain steps.
- Go to the official website (bis.gov.in)
- Go to Recruitment Result Section.
- Click on the tab BIS ASO Result 2022.
- Click on the link to download PDF BIS ASO 2022.
- The PDF contains all the Names and Roll Numbers of the candidates who have qualified for BIS ASO “Offer of Appointment”.
- If your details are in the BIS ASO Result PDF list then you are eligible for the next round.
BIS ASO Cut Off 2022 FAQs
BIS ASO will take Computer Based Test (CBT), Descriptive, Typing Test & Medical Tests for the ASO Recruitment 2022
BIS will release the Assistant Section Officer Result 2022 in the month of November 2022.
BIS ASO answer key 2022 will be released between the 6th to 10th of October 2022
Yes, because BIS ASO CBT Paper was conducted in several shifts. The difficulty levels were different in each shift.
It depends on the difficulty level of the CBT Examination & Typing Test.